Dream Catcher

Google
 
Web dreams-are-yours-to-share.blogspot.com
wariorsandwars.blogspot.com

Sunday, April 30, 2006

Buy American . . . April 30, 2006

. As a child I always thought of flowers and spring. Now, it seems it’s a day of . Why?

. . . I feel for the illegal aliens and their plight and yet so many of us have went through the proper channels. We live in the blending pot nation . . . And now they call it something else and yet it’s all the same.

On Ellis Island, sits a plaque at the feet of the mighty lady . . .

Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed, to me:
I lift my lamp beside the golden door.


,” written by the nineteenth-century American poet describing the Statue of Liberty.

And so I believe a wall should be built . . . Not to keep those that want to come here from coming but to guide them to come using the proper means. Those that are here need to become documented, work for only companies willing to pay them at minimum, minimum wage and pay taxes . . . For that is our law. Those companies that refuse, they will be treated as criminals. Those aliens that refuse will be sent back . . . .


Dan Hanosh
Dreams Are Yours To Share

tags:


dhanosh's blogDreams Are Yours To ShareWarriors and Wars

No comments: