Dream Catcher

Google
 
Web dreams-are-yours-to-share.blogspot.com
wariorsandwars.blogspot.com

Wednesday, April 5, 2006

With tears in my eyes . . .

I am a member of a . I won’t say which because we are not political. I believe .

Today a two year personal goal was realized. For two years I have grown my hair, and today because of a Challenge, my hair was cut.

I am proud of my club, for they rose to my Challenge and raised 2000 dollars and or food items for the .

Maybe $2000 isn’t much but we came together, both and to help those in need. In just two months our members dug into their pockets to help another. Helping is a beautiful thing.

And so my hair was cut and mailed to help another with a need . . . , to be used to make a wig for a child whose hair has fallen out because of Chemo. And with tears in my eyes, I write this post.


No comments: