Dream Catcher

Google
 
Web dreams-are-yours-to-share.blogspot.com
wariorsandwars.blogspot.com

Thursday, December 13, 2007

It's A Time of Peace . . .

. . .

Today I received an email . . . It wasn’t so much a hateful thing but it incited this feeling of separation. You see it was a Christmas card of sorts wishing a Merry Christmas. It went something like this . . .


To All My Democrat Friends:

Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially, responsible, low-stress, non-addictive, gender-neutral…

( This Crap went on for almost a page . . .)




To My Republican Friends:

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!


And the truth, both sides are the same . . . Then I realized that hate even in the form of fun is still hate . . . I wonder if we’ve forgotten that we are all Americans. I’m praying this isn’t just another of our new prejudices. Hate is at the root of all wars. We need to look inward . . . Judging needs to start there.



Christmas time is a time for peace if anytime ever was.

Winners and losers, death, it just doesn’t matter. The hate flows in our veins and we don’t even know its there. It comes out every day and we never look inward for the problem. Hate is every where . . . So we think.

Yesterday at Starbucks for three hours in a drive up line people left there change, left it ride . . . They left their change to pay for the guy behind them. And the act of good will went for three hours . . . It’s such a wondrous think to see people give of themselves . . . It’s what makes America great.

In a toll line in Illinois, it once happened to me . . . The car in front of me, paid my toll and I paid at the next booth for those behind me.
Miracles do happen, if we let them. Dreams are yours to share. Dan


Dan Hanosh
Dreams are yours to Share

My Books:
Just Released . . . Sleepless Nights, AuthorHouse, 2007
A continuation of The World . . . through a poets eyes.



The World Outside My Window, AuthorHouse, 2004

Links: Dreams Are Yours To Share
Warriors and Wars
The Moon Also Rises
Dan’s Room 2 Write

Copyright © 2007 by Dan Hanosh. All rights reserved.

Technorati Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,


Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments: