Dream Catcher

Google
 
Web dreams-are-yours-to-share.blogspot.com
wariorsandwars.blogspot.com

Thursday, March 22, 2007

Travels with Charley - March 22, 2007



Today was such a beautiful day in Wisconsin . . . I got to thinking about fishing and then of course I started to day dream about .

My thoughts were scattered in hodgepodge images. First, I was fishing Lake McDonnell in . My royal wuff was twitching the surface. And the water was so clear . . . I watched as a tiny cutthroat swam from the bottom and engulfed my fly.

And then I was wading through the swift waters of the Flathead. I stopped by a silent pool. Threw my hopper to the surface and cutthroat popped it . . . And I remember that day like it was yesterday. A fury friend followed me from pool to pool, slapping the water with his black vinyl tail. I never knew beavers got lonely . . .


Dreams Are Yours to Share


dhanosh's blogDreams Are Yours To Share

1 comment:

Wandering Dave said...

I'm currently the same age Steinbeck had achieved when he undertook his travels and on Valentines Day I left home on a 12-month tour of the U.S. and Canada.

I'm maintaining a web site with a blog, column, forum, map room, photo gallery and both audio and video podcasts.

Input is welcome. Ride along with me at WanderingDave.com