Dream Catcher

Google
 
Web dreams-are-yours-to-share.blogspot.com
wariorsandwars.blogspot.com

Friday, April 20, 2007

To You My Friend

Ramblings on the wires . . .

To you my friend . . .

Tomorrow I will say Good bye to a friend . . . It’s always hard and tears will come as will the sadness. But it’s better to have had one such as you than not to have known you. And so I dedicate this poem to you, my fiend.

Dan


Thank You My Friend

Whenever I catch
the sun glimmer upon
a river . . . I’ll remember

The times
. . . we shared
on shimmering waters

Stumbling along
soggy banks . . . drifting
swift currents together

We shared . . . we
laughed . . . we cried
and propped up each other

And now . . . Yes and now
I’ll happily remember . . . always
Thank You my Friend.

Dan Hanosh
Dreams are yours to Share

Links: Dreams Are Yours To Share
Warriors and Wars
dhanosh writingup
Dan Hanosh poemhunter.com
Dan’s Room 2 Write

Technorati Tags: ,, , ,

Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments: