Dream Catcher

Google
 
Web dreams-are-yours-to-share.blogspot.com
wariorsandwars.blogspot.com

Sunday, May 6, 2007

Becase parents need to know . part 3

Because parents need to know . . .



Part 3 . . . . My Angel comes to me



And that night, I tossed and turned and couldn’t find my way to sleep . . . And when I finally rolled into slumber land, I dreamed . . . And you may not believe what I’m going to tell you now. But this is really the way it happened.



In a dream, I heard a voice and that voice said to me, my baby boy would be alright . . . I never doubted her words, for that was what I wanted to hear and my angel, she was my mom . . . I don’t know why? Mom had died several years before . . . And her words gave me the peace I needed to go on . . . To go through what was about to begin.



And I will never forget, her words, they were grace to me. “Don’t worry,” she said, “everything’s going to be alright.” And I remember sleeping like a baby the rest of that black night . . .



Because Parents Need To Know . . . Part 1



Because Parents Need To Know . . . Part 2





Dan Hanosh

Dreams are yours to Share



My Books: The World Outside My Window, AuthorHouse, 2004

Soon to come, Sleepless Nights




Links: Dreams Are Yours To Share

Warriors and Wars

dhanosh writingup

Dan Hanosh poemhunter.com

Dan’s Room 2 Write




Technorati Tags: , , , , , , , , , ,



Powered by ScribeFire.





Powered by ScribeFire.





Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments: