Dream Catcher

Google
 
Web dreams-are-yours-to-share.blogspot.com
wariorsandwars.blogspot.com

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Are You An Organ Donor?

?

Have you thought about your demise? What’s your legacy?

Someone once told me, Organ Donating was against their belief . . . And I wondered what kind of religion would let a child die rather than help them with a liver, a kidney?

But freedom is just as important as living to me. I could never ever imagine everyone being required to donate. That would be so wrong . . . Many may think the end justifies any means, I disagree. For freewill is what makes us great.

So let me say it simply . . . What better way to help your fellow man? . . . In Wisconsin all you have to do is let your family know your desires and put a sticker on your driver’s license to let first responders and doctors know you’re an Organ Donor.

A heart, a lung, a kidney would give life to another at a time when you no longer need them. What a legacy, to leave, to give life to another. Why not carry the proud sticker? Signup to become an Organ Donor Today . . .

organdonor.gov


Dan Hanosh
Dreams are yours to Share

My Books: The World Outside My Window, AuthorHouse, 2004

Soon to come, Sleepless Nights


My Poetry at poemhunter.com


My Other Links: Dreams Are Yours To Share
Warriors and Wars
The Moon Also Rises
The World Outside My Window
This Side Of Midnight
Dan’s Room 2 Write


Copyright © 2007 by Dan Hanosh. All rights reserved.

Technorati Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments: