Dream Catcher

Google
 
Web dreams-are-yours-to-share.blogspot.com
wariorsandwars.blogspot.com

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

It's up to you . . .

. . .

We live in a world of lies and deceit . . . That’s nothing new, unless you’re trying to raise children that hold their word to be sacred. Growing up I was taught never to lie and I don’t, come what may.

My son was in a car accident on school grounds. You see one of those jacked up pickup trucks swerved to miss an oncoming car and hit my son in the other lane. All of this boy’s buddies stopped and waited for forty minutes joking and laughing. Finally a sheriff made it there. And that cop never issued any tickets . . . He seemed to be buddy, buddy with the other boy’s father.

And so we got the vehicle fixed, around five thousand dollars and the other boy he fixed his headlight. Farmers insurance wrote my son a letter saying it was obviously the other boys fault and that they would pursue his insurance for the claim. And then after talking to him and his two witnesses, my son had no witnesses . . . They decided not to pursue it and stated that both were of equal blame. When did the law become a Popularity Contest?

It’s because we don’t hold anyone accountable any more . . . Lying is not acceptable in our form of law. And soon we will all realize that.

You be the judge. But for me, I’m tired of the lies and the liars.


Dan Hanosh
Dreams are yours to Share

My Books: The World Outside My Window, AuthorHouse, 2004

Soon to come, Sleepless Nights



Leave a Comment at Warriors . . .

I'm making a list of FRIENDS

AROUND THE WORLD


Warrors and Wars



My Other Links: Dreams Are Yours To Share
Warriors and Wars
The Moon Also Rises
The World Outside My Window
This Side Of Midnight
Dan’s Room 2 Write
My Poetry at PoemHunter


Copyright © 2007 by Dan Hanosh. All rights reserved.

Technorati Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,


Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments: