Dream Catcher

Google
 
Web dreams-are-yours-to-share.blogspot.com
wariorsandwars.blogspot.com

Monday, July 23, 2007

The Wonders of my World . . .

. . .

Ever walk in a field filled with monarch butterflies, only to become part of their frenzied antics?

Dreams are not just make believe . . . They serve as reminders that life is oh very special.

Once I was walking in a field . . . Beautiful butterflies of orange and black flew dogfights, sortie missions dodging and ducking until they landed on a yellow dandelion flower.

Have you ever looked closely at a dandelion? Their pedals are so tiny, so petite and so beautiful. I raised a finger and two butterflies softly landed there, right in front of my very eyes. And I knew I had just witnessed something oh so very special . . . One of the Wonders of my World.


Dan Hanosh
Dreams are yours to Share

My Books: The World Outside My Window, AuthorHouse, 2004

Soon to come, Sleepless Nights


My Poetry at poemhunter.com


My Other Links: Dreams Are Yours To Share
Warriors and Wars
The Moon Also Rises
The World Outside My Window
This Side Of Midnight
Dan’s Room 2 Write


Copyright © 2007 by Dan Hanosh. All rights reserved.

Technorati Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments: