Dream Catcher

Google
 
Web dreams-are-yours-to-share.blogspot.com
wariorsandwars.blogspot.com

Sunday, July 15, 2007

Sleepless Nights . . . Coming Soon



I am starting to get excited about my new poetry book, “Sleepless Nights” . . . I’ve been touting it for the last two months in my blogs and finally it is in the design process at AuthorHouse. That’s right, I self-publish and I’m proud of it. Many great authors started out self-publishing.

For me it’s a control thing . . . When a writer starts out writing, he or she needs to write and rejection kills creativity. And so I self-publish to keep the wolves off and get my message out in the real world.

Let me explain, the internet has opened the floodgates. So many writers are writing these days and that’s great. Though everyone is trying for the same spot and a publisher is only looking for something that will generate sales, profits, money. And today it has been said that people don’t read anymore . . . You read, writers read, but do the masses read, do they read books? Does anyone read poetry, fiction?

I have been writing for over five years now and my novel, “Sins of a Father” will be finished very soon. That one I am likely to send out to test the waters . . . I’m not overly excited about my chances, but that’s ok, I’m a writer and writer’s write . . .


Dan Hanosh
Dreams are yours to Share

My Books: The World Outside My Window, AuthorHouse, 2004

Soon to come, Sleepless Nights


Links: Dreams Are Yours To Share
Warriors and Wars
The Moon Also Rises
This Side Of Midnight
The World Outside My Window
Dan Hanosh poemhunter.com
Dan’s Room 2 Write


Copyright © 2007 by Dan Hanosh. All rights reserved.

Technorati Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments: