Dream Catcher

Google
 
Web dreams-are-yours-to-share.blogspot.com
wariorsandwars.blogspot.com

Monday, November 19, 2007

Who Stole My Faith . . .

?

What is faith? Do you have it? Is it belief or something more? Is it religion, spiritual enlightenment or something intrinsic to every living thing?

When anyone mentions faith two sides of a coin begin to clamor for thoughts, words of the spiritual divide. But I wonder if faith is truly merely a core value for tomorrow’s strength . . .

Far outside the realms of the spiritual, far beyond the non-believers of anything, sits faith. What is faith, the word? Is it trust in an idea?

I have faith in you, the human race. I have faith in tomorrow, I believe everyone is good . . . I confess, I am searching for the ultimate goodness in people. I know its there, even though we don’t share our goodness with everyone . . . We only share the bad. But I wonder if our children will see the difference, I wonder if our silence is understood? Honor among thieves, is there truly such a thing or are we just setting lower expectations?

What does this have to do with Dreams? What does this have to do with happiness?

It’s like this, everything is connected . . . The ying and the yang, the good and the bad, night and day, male and female. And there are only choices . . .

You can believe in tomorrow. You can cherish today . . . Today’s actions determine what tomorrow’s will be. Happiness springs forth happiness . . . A smile brings a smile. And hate returns the same . . . I believe in tomorrow, in leaving something more than when I came, I believe in my children and you . . . My message is simple, live for today and believe in tomorrow’s yet to come. Be happy and leave the hate here now . . .

Today is a new day . . . Have you made a difference? I try to everyday, though of late I haven’t felt it. But I know that I am, I know down deep I am.


Please vote for our 1st Dreamers IN Motion. Today is the last chance to vote for our Dreamers . . . They have shown us they care, show them you care.

If you would like to be one of the 2nd bunch, Dreamers IN Motion . . . Leave a comment at any of my blogs or shout out to me and tell me your project to make a difference and write about it on your blog, pass it on . . . Pay-It-Forward. Dreams are yours to share. Dan


Dan Hanosh
Dreams are yours to Share

AT Dream Training
Day 68
Current Miles/Day (20 M/D) 5.6
Total Miles . . . . . . 284.4
Average Miles . . . N/A
Weight Loss (100 lbs). . 19 lbs
( ) . . . My Goals Go to Trail Journals


My Books:
Just Released . . . Sleepless Nights, AuthorHouse, 2007
A continuation of The World . . . through a poets eyes.



The World Outside My Window, AuthorHouse, 2004

My Mission . . . Dreams are yours to share is dedicated to DREAMS, learning to dream again, learning to be happy again. Everyday we are bombarded with unhappiness, news of wars, killings, lies and deceit. And no where can we go to balance the load . . . My message is simple, change only happens when we change. Happiness is contagious and it stops wars dead . . . Find you bliss, follow your dreams, live a life with no regrets . . . Dreams are Yours to share.

Links: Dreams Are Yours To Share
Warriors and Wars
The Moon Also Rises
Dan’s Room 2 Write

Copyright © 2007 by Dan Hanosh. All rights reserved.

Technorati Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,


Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments: