Dream Catcher

Google
 
Web dreams-are-yours-to-share.blogspot.com
wariorsandwars.blogspot.com

Saturday, March 22, 2008

Dad is a Racist . . .

. . .

It’s the hardest thing I’ve ever had to admit to myself. But it’s true . . . He just laughs it off as if I am nuts. I’m not laughing . . .

Somewhere along the way, I broke out, became my own man. Maybe one day as a country we’ll be able to put it all behind us? I hope very soon . . .

I know why I’m not prejudice . . . I grew up on the playground. There was no color there, just ball players. And I know I would gladly sacrifice myself for friends and they would for me . . .

I understand very well what Barack Obama way saying about the previous generation in his More Perfect Union Speech . . . I also understand what he was saying between the words . . . Older black men have a right to be a little bitter. So would you . . . But it’s also true that the older white generation was/is prejudice . . . They’ll never admit, people never ever find their own faults. Ever wonder why? I do all the time.

Thank the Lord for youth and the way they see the world. Change is in the wind and just maybe we’ll all be proud again . . . ?


Dan Hanosh
Dreams are yours to Share

My Books:
Just Released . . . Sleepless Nights, AuthorHouse, 2007
A continuation of The World . . . through a poets eyes.



The World Outside My Window, AuthorHouse, 2004

Links: Dreams Are Yours To Share
Warriors and Wars
The Moon Also Rises
Dan’s Room 2 Write

Copyright © 2007 by Dan Hanosh. All rights reserved.


Technorati Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

1 comment:

Peter said...

Hi! Dan. Happy Easter to you and your family. I see you're getting into politics. Have you thought of running yourself locally or elsewhere? With your passion and drive, I think you would do well.

Take Care,
Peter