Dream Catcher

Google
 
Web dreams-are-yours-to-share.blogspot.com
wariorsandwars.blogspot.com

Saturday, April 22, 2006

Fat Man Losing . . . April 22, 2006

. . . And those who do it . . . No reason is righteous enough to take away our freedoms.

Does anyone fill out those ? Do those coupons really work?

Yesterday I signed up for online surveys all over the place and I am currently experimenting to see if they really do what they say. So far I have 205 points with MyPoints I only have about 600 more before I qualify for a $5 Starbucks coupon . . .

And I have four manufacturer coupons from another . . . Tyson, Hormel, GE, Reynolds, for $3.75

We’ll see . . .

Does anyone make real money through clicks?
To date, I have accumulated a whole .02 in change. Not for a day, but forever, more than a week. Don’t get me wrong, I’m not complaining, I just did it for an experiment. And seriously is anyone making anything?


FYI . . .
Half of all money collected from my sites will go to charity . . . Maybe one day we will see my dream become a reality . . . The End of World Hunger.


My new Challenge . . .
I call it Fat Man Losing . . . That’s right. I’m on a diet for charity. I figure it’s the greatest incentive for me to stay on my diet in the world . . . The Food Pantry of Waukesha County. Any way I am signing up sponsors. What ever they want to give per pound lost and so far I have $8.00 a pound. I start my diet May 1st . . . Wish me luck.
That’s without even making any phone calls . . . That’s coming this week.

Today I saw it all . . . A teenage girl was out cutting her grass with her hand strapped to the leash of her 75 plus pound dog. I’m not sure who was pushing or who was just along for the ride. Is that killing two birds with one stone or just killing yourself?

Have a great week . . . Fat Man Losing.

Dan Hanosh
Dreams Are Yours To Share

tags:






dhanosh's blogDreams Are Yours To ShareWarriors and Wars

No comments: