Dream Catcher

Google
 
Web dreams-are-yours-to-share.blogspot.com
wariorsandwars.blogspot.com

Monday, April 30, 2007

And one day they just surprise you . . . April 30 2007







And one day they just surprise you, those babies of yours have all grown up and it’s time to move away. You’re not sure when it happened, but it seemed as if it were over night. Everything has changed. It was just yesterday, you and the wife we’re dreaming of the family you’d once have and now . . .



Your truth is not so straight and clear, not anymore. That’s the way life is . . . One day you’re being caressed and loved. The next you’re their guard and protector and then you’re alone once more.



Then something happens to let you know that everything’s going to be alright . . . For me it happened just a week ago. My oldest boy flew home to be by a friend’s side. His Dad had just died . . . That’s when I knew my boy, was a man. As parents we don’t get grades, but if we did, I now know . . . I did good.



Dan Hanosh

Dreams are yours to Share



My Books: The World Outside My Window, AuthorHouse, 2004

Soon to come, Sleepless Nights




Links: Dreams Are Yours To Share

Warriors and Wars

dhanosh writingup

Dan Hanosh poemhunter.com

Dan’s Room 2 Write





Technorati Tags: , , , , , , ,



Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments: