Dream Catcher

Google
 
Web dreams-are-yours-to-share.blogspot.com
wariorsandwars.blogspot.com

Friday, April 13, 2007

. . .


. . .

. . . I’m tired can’t ya tell? Words aren’t flowing so well, because I’ve been through two days of Blogger Hell. And I truly mean it. Sometimes just make no sense and well as they say in Kansas, if you don’t like the weather, wait a day . . . Same goes for those search engines . . . The truth, write, tag and publish often and use the same key and before you die, you’ll move up.

The first thing you have to do is become known to the search engines, signup, claim your blog, use good keywords. How do you know there good, the take you to the top or someplace else . . . I like using phrases on a regular basis, over and over. Things that you think you will want to stay with. Then write and write some more and with a little luck or the people at the search engine get tired of your pings and before you know it, your site is getting hits, real hits.

But the life of a blogger, like all writers means writing everyday. Weekends, what are those, holidays, you can rest when your dead, your trying to build something here. But to be totally truthful, this is the most fun I have had in two days . . . Happy writing.




My time is not mine
anymore cause I’m a self made
man in blogger hell

I used to write words
until my iron cage slammed
close now I sit and

wonder where all my
links have gone whose the Dumb A--
who’s stolen them from

me . . . who’s robbed me
of my thoughts maybe they
never had them in hand

but just the same those
mighty search engines kept you
from reading my words

with the slip-of-hand
high-tech magic their links slid
in where mine should be

now pray tell what crime
did I do to deserve a
cell in blogger hell.



Dreams Are Yours To Share

tags:


Links: Dare to Dream Again
The Brave Few . . .
Catch Writers Fever . . .
My Poetry . . .
My Room to Write . . .

No comments: