Dream Catcher

Google
 
Web dreams-are-yours-to-share.blogspot.com
wariorsandwars.blogspot.com

Saturday, April 14, 2007

Broken Posts . . .

. . .

For the last few days, all I've done is play with broken posts. Tags that don't make the ranks at Technorati.

My thoughts started in the doom and gloom section of my mind and quickly filtered into conspiracy mode. At first the vermin were messing with those posts, I was so sure . . .

And now I'm pretty sure that's not the case . . . No it's not some vermin, a conspiracy but some kind of change and quickly I realized black Friday was going to last all week.

So I finally started to think, the programer in me took over again . . . I usually hate when that happens, because that usually means no writing for a while. A writer that doesn't write, isn't much of a writer is he?

And then I asked myself the usual questions, what changed? I upgraded at blogspot, could that be it? . . . Maybe so I printed off the source from the site that wasn't working and compared it to the one that was . . . And I think I found something, but I'm not even sure I will be able to verify it or not . . . There are just so many varibles to work with and so many hands in the pot.

And truthfully, I'm writting this as a test to see what gets published at Technorati . . .

Dan Hanosh
Dreams Are Yours To Share


Technorati Tags: , , ,

Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments: