Dream Catcher

Google
 
Web dreams-are-yours-to-share.blogspot.com
wariorsandwars.blogspot.com

Monday, April 16, 2007

First Impressions

First Impressions . . .



Many people have looked my way with that look . . . You know the look, the one that seems to pierce right through your flesh. I am heavier than I should be . . . I know that . . . Don't you think?



I've watched those people turn away . . . I've seen them turn from tatter-torn dressed homeless people or victims of a terrible accident leaving them less than attractive. I watched as they quickly look the other way, never connecting, never feeling the pain. And I have felt the pain.



Why do we judge? Aren't each of us much more than what's on the outside?



Remember the cliche, never judge a book by its cover . . . There's a reason we have cliches, they tell us of the time.



I walk this path in a different light and never would I dream of walking to another's beat. Never would I want to wear another's shoes or live their life . . . For mine is the one I cherish and never is there a day when I don't live mine to its fullest. Now how about you?



Dan Hanosh

Dreams Are Yours To Share





Technorati Tags: , , , , , , ,



Links: Dreams Are Yours To Share

Warriors and Wars

dhanosh writingup

Dan Hanosh poemhunter.com

Dan’s Room 2 Write





Powered by ScribeFire.



Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments: