Dream Catcher

Google
 
Web dreams-are-yours-to-share.blogspot.com
wariorsandwars.blogspot.com

Sunday, May 20, 2007

My Son Is Getting Married

. . .



And I am trying to write a poem. So here I go I have to write a poem. I start by putting on my CD player and trying to get to my zone, the place where I write everything. Today I just started typing going nowhere and then I decided to go to Youtube, to look for love songs and I thought of Moon River . . .



They had a sound track of Audrey Hepburn singing Moon River in Breakfast at Tiffany’s by Truman Capote and I knew I had to put it on my site.



Dreams are yours to share . . . Enjoy.





Moon River



Moon River, wider than a mile,

I'm crossing you in style some day.

Oh, dream maker, you heart breaker,

wherever you're going I'm going your way.

Two drifters off to see the world.

There's such a lot of world to see.

We're after the same rainbow's end--

waiting 'round the bend,

my huckleberry friend,

Moon River and me.



music by Henry Mancini,

lyrics by Johnny Mercer.





Dan Hanosh

Dreams are yours to Share



My Books: The World Outside My Window, AuthorHouse, 2004

Soon to come, Sleepless Nights




Links: Dreams Are Yours To Share

Warriors and Wars

The Moon Also Rises

dhanosh writingup

Dan Hanosh poemhunter.com

Dan’s Room 2 Write




Copyright © 2007 by Dan Hanosh. All rights reserved.



Technorati Tags: , , , , , , , , ,



Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments: