Dream Catcher

Google
 
Web dreams-are-yours-to-share.blogspot.com
wariorsandwars.blogspot.com

Monday, June 4, 2007

Moral Dilemma . . . So you have Osama in the crosshairs





Last night, Wolf Blitzer asked the Democrat Candidates . . . What would you do if you knew where Osama Bin Laden was and you knew you had twenty minutes?



Only one stood tall above the others . . . I’m not sure if any candidate is more qualified . . . Sometimes I just wish we had Gandhi or the Dali Lama, but we don’t. Why?



Because with vengeance in their hearts, I’m not sure they can be objective. They have their finger on the button and in a blink of an eye, it could all be over. So I ask you, what characteristic would prolong the human race, a vengeance seeker or a peace loving president?



Out of eight Democrats one stood out, only one said he wouldn’t pull the trigger . . . Dennis Kucinich.



My first reaction, I’d take out the enemy any way I could and then I realized, if we fail vengeance will be his and if we succeed vengeance will be his kin. All the other candidates wanted to show they were strong, there’s nothing stronger than controlling one temper, not acting.



The Democrats say they are against capital punishment, and still they would put a bullet in their enemy head, if they could. You can’t have it both ways.



Then I asked myself, who would only send our children to their deaths as a last resort? The peace keeper . . . Who is likely to get Health Insurance for everyone? Again, The Peace Keeper . . . Who will care about all people? Education? Hunger? Housing? Rebuilding New Orleans? The Peace Keeper . . .



Granted no one knows for sure what they’d do, but the others are to busy trying not to say the wrong thing than to do what is right. Which is worse, failing to try to kill or killing the wrong one?



Maybe it’s time to stop this SH*T . . . And support a man that’s going to make a stand.



I think I know who I’m going to vote for . . .





Dan Hanosh

Dreams are yours to Share



My Books: The World Outside My Window, AuthorHouse, 2004



Soon to come, Sleepless Nights





My Poetry at poemhunter.com





My Other Links: Dreams Are Yours To Share

Warriors and Wars

The Moon Also Rises

This Side Of Midnight

Dan’s Room 2 Write




Copyright © 2007 by Dan Hanosh. All rights reserved.



Technorati Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,



Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments: