Dream Catcher

Google
 
Web dreams-are-yours-to-share.blogspot.com
wariorsandwars.blogspot.com

Tuesday, June 5, 2007

The World Outside My Window Is Available





The World Outside My Window is available again at AuthorHouse . . .



My first book, The World Outside My Window is again available at AuthorHouse . . . Soon Sleepless Nights will be released . . . That is if it ever stops raining. I need to retake the picture for my cover.



Soon I will be slowing down on blogging to finish my novel, Sins of a Father. I’ve been working on that so called final edit for over a year . . . You see, life raised its ugly head again and well things were put on hold. Now that things are slowing, I will force myself back to the story . . .



Maybe I shouldn’t say force . . . The truth is I cherish any chance I get to write, even if it’s only editing. For living my dream, that’s what it’s all about. And after that I’m not sure what I’ll be writing . . . I have a lot in the fire, but I’m not sure which will demand my attention.





Dan Hanosh

Dreams are yours to Share



My Books: The World Outside My Window, AuthorHouse, 2004



Soon to come, Sleepless Nights





My Poetry at poemhunter.com



My Other Links: Dreams Are Yours To Share

Warriors and Wars

The Moon Also Rises

This Side Of Midnight

Dan’s Room 2 Write




Copyright © 2007 by Dan Hanosh. All rights reserved.



Technorati Tags: , , , , , , , , ,



Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments: