Dream Catcher

Google
 
Web dreams-are-yours-to-share.blogspot.com
wariorsandwars.blogspot.com

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Whats your legacy

?

When you take that fateful step, what will you leave behind? Is it money, those material things that you feel were your contribution to the world, to you loved ones or something more substantial?

I have thought hard and long . . . Everyone should. What do all those markers in any cemetery have in common? Chiseled in those granite rocks are last words . . . Do you want to sum up your life in as few as five tiny words?

Not me . . . I write everyday, I journal everyday and I write letters. Among all the poems, novels, etc . . . I am living my dream and I want to make a difference . . . Long ago I realized that if I could change but one person’s path to value each and everyday, I would be a great success. And when a person changes, everyone around them stops to take notice . . . And sometimes others follow.

I notice everything, especially when a person stops in the middle of a hectic day, stoops and smells a delicate fragrant rose. When I catch a moment such as this, I wait for the smile. Then I smile, a warm feeling embraces me. Maybe my smile is more of a very slight smirk, maybe I know I had a little to do with it.


Dan Hanosh
Dreams are yours to Share

My Books: The World Outside My Window, AuthorHouse, 2004

Soon to come, Sleepless Nights


My Poetry at poemhunter.com


My Other Links: Dreams Are Yours To Share
Warriors and Wars
The Moon Also Rises
This Side Of Midnight
Dan’s Room 2 Write


Copyright © 2007 by Dan Hanosh. All rights reserved.

Technorati Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments: