Dream Catcher

Google
 
Web dreams-are-yours-to-share.blogspot.com
wariorsandwars.blogspot.com

Saturday, June 16, 2007

Standing in the Rainbow





I know of a boy living next door

to a man . . . he’s a big man whose youth has

faded and now he jiggles with each step



he labors as a bartender with two jobs

. . . rising at dawn and eating after

everyone is in bed



in the early morning silence he plops down in

front of the TV . . . lost to his thoughts . . .

neighbors think he’s lazy but truthfully he’s

just tired



he is my best friend’s father

and I know . . . not everyone lives life

standing in the rainbow.





Dan Hanosh

Dreams are yours to Share



My Books: The World Outside My Window, AuthorHouse, 2004



Soon to come, Sleepless Nights





My Poetry at poemhunter.com





My Other Links: Dreams Are Yours To Share

Warriors and Wars

The Moon Also Rises

This Side Of Midnight

Dan’s Room 2 Write




Copyright © 2007 by Dan Hanosh. All rights reserved.



Technorati Tags: , , , , , , , , , , ,



Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments: