Dream Catcher

Google
 
Web dreams-are-yours-to-share.blogspot.com
wariorsandwars.blogspot.com

Saturday, July 28, 2007

I Have A Dream . . .

. . .

I have a dream that one day the world will walk as one. That we will throw away thoughts of hatred and realize that we are more alike than we are different . . .

I have a dream that we will one day embrace our brothers from all over the world and work together to solve hunger, health care, poverty, slavery and the killing . . . I have a dream to rid this world of war once and for all, to take killing out of the political arena forever.

I have a dream that we face our challenges with love and not hatred, that we offer our hand rather than our sword.

Once I believed that the United States stood for Honor, now I’m not so sure . . . We our traveling on a road disillusion, our leaders aren’t sure of the way they should take us . . . We have little choice in following or do we? We are not Republicans nor are we Democrats before we are Americans.

As Americans what is our legacy? . . . Will our children be proud, the way we were?

I have a dream that my United States will come together again in peace to be the great role model we always thought it was . . . That we will never start a conflict, and always come to the aid of the weak. That again we will hold our constitution to be sacred and be the keepers of the eternal flame for all that is good. And never to go against the Geneva Conventions, never ever . . .

I have a dream, that our leaders will always do the right thing even when it goes against their parties wishes. And the dream starts with each of us . . . We are the keepers of the flame . . . Only we set the bar for our leaders. If it’s too low than we need to expect more from ourselves. If they lie, we can not. If the steel, we can’t. If they cheat, we must hold them responsible.


Dan Hanosh
Dreams are yours to Share

My Books: The World Outside My Window, AuthorHouse, 2004

Soon to come, Sleepless Nights



Leave a Comment at Warriors . . .

I'm making a list of FRIENDS

AROUND THE WORLD


Warrors and Wars



My Other Links: Dreams Are Yours To Share
Warriors and Wars
The Moon Also Rises
The World Outside My Window
This Side Of Midnight
Dan’s Room 2 Write
My Poetry at PoemHunter


Copyright © 2007 by Dan Hanosh. All rights reserved.


Technorati Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments: