Dream Catcher

Google
 
Web dreams-are-yours-to-share.blogspot.com
wariorsandwars.blogspot.com

Friday, August 24, 2007

After a week of rain . . .




. . .


After a week of rain the sun comes out and makes everything right. Just one warm ray of sunshine is all it takes for us to fill with excitement, to know we haven’t been forgotten. My energy has been renewed, now I can continue to follow my bliss.

Have you known someone like that? I mean, when they enter the room, everything is right? Everyone flocks to them. Ever wonder why?

I’m not talking about love or lovers. Though love has that comforting feeling . . . The feeling is stronger. Maybe its security or maybe an angel has blessed us with their presence?

I don’t know . . . I call it happiness, when our dream lives on in our minds. It makes us smile when we have no reason. Today we live in the world of Sleepless Nights. The rain has clouded our dreams, saddened out thoughts. And We worry about everything, knowing we can’t change a thing. And we gripe and cry out, shouting hurtful words, nothing eases our pain. And then suddenly a ray of hope blinds our eyes, just for a moment . . . Did we catch the glimmer of truth or did it fly by?

Happiness is in a dream, your dreams . . . Follow your bliss, be happy. Dreams Are Yours To Share.


Dan Hanosh
Dreams are yours to Share

My Books: The World Outside My Window, AuthorHouse, 2004

Soon to come, Sleepless Nights



Leave a Comment at Warriors . . .
I'm making a list of FRIENDS
AROUND THE WORLD

Warriors and Wars


My Other Links: Dreams Are Yours To Share
Warriors and Wars
The Moon Also Rises
The World Outside My Window
This Side Of Midnight
Dan’s Room 2 Write
My Poetry at PoemHunter


Copyright © 2007 by Dan Hanosh. All rights reserved.

Technorati Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments: