Dream Catcher

Google
 
Web dreams-are-yours-to-share.blogspot.com
wariorsandwars.blogspot.com

Thursday, August 23, 2007

Blog Traffic Requires Daily Updates . . .

. . . Blogging 101

I’ve tried updating my blogs weekly, my hits went south. I’ve tried every other day and they tanked too. Daily seems to be the ticket. Along with good keyword positioning and that requires the daily use of the keywords . . . Do you get it, without me saying it specifically?

And comments and link directories are a must and still your hits may not be growing like you want . . . What to do?

You can always write a check or maybe better content will help? But truthfully, maybe it’s just going to take the daily bump and grind. You know, work your tail off . . .

I’ve thought about selling T-shirts, Coffee Mugs and even inserts in local newspapers . . . Sure there’s emails, but I want to stay unobtrusive. And there is no telling who will come and for heaven’s sake, don’t expect them to keep coming back.

My blogs are reading blogs written by a writer. I stay away from picture and maybe I shouldn’t . . . I’ve done every thing except ask anyone that comes to invite their friends to come here too. And so I am, bring your friends.

I’m not sure I’m happy with my results, but I’m not unhappy either. I gave it another year to see it I can boost my hits. After three months, traffic is spotty. I mean no real growth trends.

I am sharing this with my readers because information should be shared, dreams are yours to share. And periodically I will share the things that work and the things that don’t . . . If you’re interested keep reading.


Dan Hanosh
Dreams are yours to Share

My Books: The World Outside My Window, AuthorHouse, 2004

Soon to come, Sleepless Nights



Leave a Comment at Warriors . . .
I'm making a list of FRIENDS
AROUND THE WORLD

Warriors and Wars


My Other Links: Dreams Are Yours To Share
Warriors and Wars
The Moon Also Rises
The World Outside My Window
This Side Of Midnight
Dan’s Room 2 Write
My Poetry at PoemHunter


Copyright © 2007 by Dan Hanosh. All rights reserved.

Technorati Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments: