Dream Catcher

Google
 
Web dreams-are-yours-to-share.blogspot.com
wariorsandwars.blogspot.com

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

What would make you happy . . .

?

Are you happy? No really. I’m talking about bubbling over happy. Jumping out of bed, singing to self about the sun shining . . . Just can’t wait to begin the day . . . No, why not?

Are you letting other’s control your happiness? Do you get your opinions from them or do they come to you on your own? What makes you happy? Is it family, friends, things, or something else?

Once I had lost my dreams. I had no direction and I was miserable. I had wanderlust, never wanting to live very long in anyone place and always looking for MY Town. You know the place . . . It’s where everyone talks to everyone and we’re all happy.

That place doesn’t exist or rather it exists everywhere. Let me explain . . . We are the managers of our happiness. Each one of us has the power to create a MY Town where ever we live. We have the power to change our lives . . .
We have the power to change, to be bubbly happy.

And it starts with a step, just a single miniscule step. Maybe a wave to your neighbor, saying hi to a stranger, being a friend, volunteering in your community, hugging your kid, smiling at a joke or just realizing life is a gift, it was given to you.

It’s ok to be happy . . . It’s ok to dream.


Dan Hanosh
Dreams are yours to Share

My Books: The World Outside My Window, AuthorHouse, 2004

Soon to come, Sleepless Nights



Leave a Comment at Warriors . . .
I'm making a list of FRIENDS
AROUND THE WORLD

Warriors and Wars


My Other Links: Dreams Are Yours To Share
Warriors and Wars
The Moon Also Rises
The World Outside My Window
This Side Of Midnight
Dan’s Room 2 Write
My Poetry at PoemHunter


Copyright © 2007 by Dan Hanosh. All rights reserved.

Technorati Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments: