Dream Catcher

Google
 
Web dreams-are-yours-to-share.blogspot.com
wariorsandwars.blogspot.com

Monday, August 6, 2007

Dreams Are Yours To Share The Story . . .

. . .

Many years ago, when I first started writing I met another writer. I bought several of his books and he signed one. Later I read his message along with his signature. His message moved me and I began on a search to find my own message, a signing message . . .

Today it’s much more than that. For it’s more of a life changing doctrine to live by. Share your dreams, live your dreams and be happy . . .

My dream began on a trout stream so many years ago. And there’s never a moment that I regret my path. I have always been a writer, I just didn’t know it. I was different than almost everyone else, you see I felt every pain, I saw every indiscretion, every struggle. I didn’t understand . . . Why me?

And on a trout stream I began to write and then I knew . . . My path was to share the dream, share their stories. My message is to you, Dreams are yours to share . . . Live your dreams and dare to dream, be happy.


Dan Hanosh
Dreams are yours to Share

My Books: The World Outside My Window, AuthorHouse, 2004

Soon to come, Sleepless Nights


My Poetry at poemhunter.com


My Other Links: Dreams Are Yours To Share
Warriors and Wars
The Moon Also Rises
The World Outside My Window
This Side Of Midnight
Dan’s Room 2 Write


Copyright © 2007 by Dan Hanosh. All rights reserved.

Technorati Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments: