Dream Catcher

Google
 
Web dreams-are-yours-to-share.blogspot.com
wariorsandwars.blogspot.com

Thursday, August 9, 2007

I am a catcher of dreams . . .

. . .

Are you? My favorite subject in the world is dreams because without them we’re not living. I am a catcher of dreams. I have a dream catcher hanging from my shelf. Every time I start to write, I look up and see one more bead caught in its web.

Each night I dream . . . I couldn’t always say that, for the longest time, I didn’t. And for the longest time, I was very unhappy. I had reached the pinnacle of life, middle life . . . A crises, oh yea. And then I realized that for so long I had been fighting my dream, fighting to stay in a world I didn’t belong. I was different. I felt things most people just brushed off. And then one day I wrote a story . . . I couldn’t stop, Heck I didn’t want it to end.

That was almost seven years ago. And all this time I’ve been writing and learning to write. And all this time I’ve been so very happy.

I’m not bragging my good fortune, I’m hinting that you should find your dream, your passion and pursue it as if there were no tomorrow. And when you do, live that dream, share that dream and help others find their own rainbow to stand in.

Everyday I sing one song to myself . . . I am happy. How about you?



Dan Hanosh
Dreams are yours to Share

My Books: The World Outside My Window, AuthorHouse, 2004

Soon to come, Sleepless Nights



Leave a Comment at Warriors . . .
I'm making a list of FRIENDS
AROUND THE WORLD

Warriors and Wars


My Other Links: Dreams Are Yours To Share
Warriors and Wars
The Moon Also Rises
The World Outside My Window
This Side Of Midnight
Dan’s Room 2 Write
My Poetry at PoemHunter


Copyright © 2007 by Dan Hanosh. All rights reserved.

Technorati Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments: