Dream Catcher

Google
 
Web dreams-are-yours-to-share.blogspot.com
wariorsandwars.blogspot.com

Friday, August 10, 2007

My Goals, My Dreams . . .

. . .

For so long I have dreamt of writing a novel and soon “Sins of a Father”, will be finished. My wife asked me how it felt . . . Too soon to tell yet, I said. In truth it wasn’t done yet . . . But it will be soon, two weeks or four, very, very soon.

It’s been fun, writing . . . Going from one hurdle to another. I never could carry a thought, until I went back to college and learned to write. Every class had so many papers. In three years I wrote almost fifteen hundred pages. And I was sorry it was over and in the end, the papers were an easy grade for me, I loved them.

And I never thought I would find anything that I loved to do. But on a trout stream, waiting for a storm to pass, I found fiction . . . Of all things, writing a story about two dogs, I haven’t looked back since. I was in my version of a middle life crisis and I let my self doodle, out poured my soul.

I never thought I could write a novel, never thought I could write over a hundred thousand words or three hundred pages. Now I know, it’s easy, all I need is a title, the pages will surely follow for I am a writer. I write words, beautiful words. Dreams are yours to share, dare to dream, live your dreams.


Dan Hanosh
Dreams are yours to Share

My Books: The World Outside My Window, AuthorHouse, 2004

Soon to come, Sleepless Nights



Leave a Comment at Warriors . . .
I'm making a list of FRIENDS
AROUND THE WORLD

Warriors and Wars


My Other Links: Dreams Are Yours To Share
Warriors and Wars
The Moon Also Rises
The World Outside My Window
This Side Of Midnight
Dan’s Room 2 Write
My Poetry at PoemHunter


Copyright © 2007 by Dan Hanosh. All rights reserved.

Technorati Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments: