Dream Catcher

Google
 
Web dreams-are-yours-to-share.blogspot.com
wariorsandwars.blogspot.com

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Life Raises Its Head Again . . .

. . .

Each and everyday I write. I write four separate blogs, things such as poetry, dreams, politics and thoughts of writer. Each and everyday I write from the heart. And it doesn’t always come easily . . .

And today I couldn’t find the words. Life had reached into me and stole my words, stole my dreams for just a moment. For a moment I had a terrible scare, dajavue of a year ago. And then, it was gone . . .

But let me say one thing without giving away our privacy, life is only worth living when you live your dreams . . . And when fear enters your thoughts it steals what’s most important to you . . . Dreams Are Yours To Share.


Dan Hanosh
Dreams are yours to Share

My Books: The World Outside My Window, AuthorHouse, 2004

Soon to come, Sleepless Nights


Links: Dreams Are Yours To Share
Warriors and Wars
The Moon Also Rises
This Side Of Midnight
The World Outside My Window
Dan Hanosh poemhunter.com
Dan’s Room 2 Write


Copyright © 2007 by Dan Hanosh. All rights reserved.

Technorati Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Powered by ScribeFire.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Know the feeling. I'm experiencing it today, in fact. Either I'm too scattered and drained or the reverse. You must write in frenzies too to write so many blogs. Now, I'm trying to post daily while rewriting the vast content I produced this year. One "story" I posted throughout last December ran to 25 serial posts, each skating across 2,000 words. That's before I began spending half my time cutting.
More power to you.