Dream Catcher

Google
 
Web dreams-are-yours-to-share.blogspot.com
wariorsandwars.blogspot.com

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Blindly We Follow . . .

. . .

The papers say Pole land has invaded . . . Our leader has declared war. Everyone I know is filtering into the military’s ranks. Why would they invade Germany?

I wonder what the truth is. It just makes no sense, war never does. My sons have joined the elite SS and they believe in this man’s cold hearted hatred. I wonder is this justice for another time, another sin?


We could be headed in the same foot prints toward the insanity . . . I wonder if that’s what was intended all along. It’s not too late, but it’s going to require a risk from each of us. I ask you, is the nations sons and daughters worth it?

That’s up to you . . . But for me, they are worth my life. What can I do? I’m but one person. It’s like this . . . Don’t do anything and watch 1937 happen all over again. Apathy is simply acting with out actions, doing nothing.

What to do, what to do . . . Write your Congressmen, your Senators . . . Write letters to the editors, everyone of them . . . And don’t be afraid to pick up a sign and march. It’s the only thing they fear. What’s that? The PEOPLE . . . It’s not too late . . . Dreams Are Yours To Share. Keep the Dreams . . .


Dan Hanosh
Dreams are yours to Share

AT Dream Training
Day 28 Zero Days 4
Current Miles/Day (20 M/D) 10.0
Total Miles . . . . . . 155.2
Average Miles . . . 5.5
Weight Loss (100 lbs). . 15 lbs
( ) . . . My Goals Go to Trail Journals


My Books: The World Outside My Window, AuthorHouse, 2004

Soon to come, Sleepless Nights

My Mission . . . Dreams are yours to share is dedicated to DREAMS, learning to dream again, learning to be happy again. Everyday we are bombarded with unhappiness, news of wars, killings, lies and deceit. And no where can we go to balance the load . . . My message is simple, change only happens when we change. Happiness is contagious and it stops wars dead . . . Find you bliss, follow your dreams, live a life with no regrets . . . Dreams are Yours to share.

Links: Dreams Are Yours To Share
Warriors and Wars
The Moon Also Rises
This Side Of Midnight
The World Outside My Window
Dan Hanosh poemhunter.com
Dan’s Room 2 Write

Copyright © 2007 by Dan Hanosh. All rights reserved.

Technorati Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,


Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments: