Dream Catcher

Google
 
Web dreams-are-yours-to-share.blogspot.com
wariorsandwars.blogspot.com

Friday, October 26, 2007

The Baggage We Carry . . .

. . .

Every time my son gets near Children’s Hospital, he gets crazy . . . He instantly changes into an unreal persona of the Hyde long forgotten. It sounds so crazy and yet I know, I know his pain . . . And for me, food is the only antidote to the torture of the past that came to us that Summer in that place.

And we’ll never forget . . . And every four months we are reminded with tests. CANCER is an evil alien, it thrives as everyone around begins to die. And we were the lucky ones and still it doesn’t really feel so lucky.

A Marine Recruiter called for my boy today. “Dude, I’m damaged goods . . .”

In the place on the hill, my boy lost so much of himself. Not just pieces of four ribs, a cancerous tumor in his shoulder, half his scapula . . . They took back muscles to protect the Gortex, coat material. Finishing up with eighty-five metal staples . . . And after his surgery for two days, they struggled trying to ease his pain.

And a year later his blood pressure still escalates every time he goes near a hospital. I wonder why? . . . Torture it works, but not for what any one says, it builds on hate and becomes the baggage we carry. Dreams are yours to share.


Dan Hanosh
Dreams are yours to Share

AT Dream Training
Day 58
Current Miles/Day (20 M/D) 8.0
Total Miles . . . . . . 258.2
Average Miles . . . N/A
Weight Loss (100 lbs). . 18 lbs
( ) . . . My Goals Go to Trail Journals


My Books:
Just Released . . . Sleepless Nights, AuthorHouse, 2007
A continuation of The World . . . through a poets eyes.



The World Outside My Window, AuthorHouse, 2004

My Mission . . . Dreams are yours to share is dedicated to DREAMS, learning to dream again, learning to be happy again. Everyday we are bombarded with unhappiness, news of wars, killings, lies and deceit. And no where can we go to balance the load . . . My message is simple, change only happens when we change. Happiness is contagious and it stops wars dead . . . Find you bliss, follow your dreams, live a life with no regrets . . . Dreams are Yours to share.

Links: Dreams Are Yours To Share
Warriors and Wars
The Moon Also Rises
This Side Of Midnight
The World Outside My Window
Dan Hanosh poemhunter.com
Dan’s Room 2 Write

Copyright © 2007 by Dan Hanosh. All rights reserved.

Technorati Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,


Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments: