Dream Catcher

Google
 
Web dreams-are-yours-to-share.blogspot.com
wariorsandwars.blogspot.com

Thursday, October 25, 2007

My Dream Continues . . .

. . .





Dreams are yours to share has been awarded the The Zubli and Shinade Silver Award . . . Thanks Zubli and Shinade. I am honored. So many times we think our efforts don’t amount to much but truthfully each and every thing we do does . . . So often I tell friends and family, if I could change one person’s view of life and the world, then I’ve made a difference . . . And now I know, I have . . . Thanks so much. I am truly honored. Dan.


My thoughts . . .
Today I want to start something that is far overdue . . . I want to recognize someone who I know has given more than any of us realize . . . A month ago I wandered to a site. It was setup for women, but that’s not truly what or who it is.

I’m getting ahead of myself. You see, somewhere in my history, I have become a voice for those that had a Dream, a dream for a better tomorrow. It started on a road, taking a walk to discover that all of us are in this thing called life together . . . My first cause, the March of Dimes . . . I believe in community, in helping, sharing and loving.

And even before this war thing started, I was a member of Poets Against the War . . . But I’m being very disjointed, so let me explain. I don’t like the ravages of war. They never bring about the out come that they predict, only suffering . . .

And through that end, I recognize Code Pink. The message is truly what’s needed at a time when no one seems willing to do the unspeakable. When no one seems willing to go out on a limb for our American Values . . .



Their message is the only thing that will change the course were on.

Vote only for those that will end the war . . . BRING EM HOME.
Dreams are yours to share.


Dan Hanosh
Dreams are yours to Share

AT Dream Training
Day 57
Current Miles/Day (20 M/D) 8.0
Total Miles . . . . . . 249.0
Average Miles . . . N/A
Weight Loss (100 lbs). . 18 lbs
( ) . . . My Goals Go to Trail Journals


My Books:
Just Released . . . Sleepless Nights, AuthorHouse, 2007
A continuation of The World . . . through a poets eyes.



The World Outside My Window, AuthorHouse, 2004

My Mission . . . Dreams are yours to share is dedicated to DREAMS, learning to dream again, learning to be happy again. Everyday we are bombarded with unhappiness, news of wars, killings, lies and deceit. And no where can we go to balance the load . . . My message is simple, change only happens when we change. Happiness is contagious and it stops wars dead . . . Find you bliss, follow your dreams, live a life with no regrets . . . Dreams are Yours to share.

Links: Dreams Are Yours To Share
Warriors and Wars
The Moon Also Rises
This Side Of Midnight
The World Outside My Window
Dan Hanosh poemhunter.com
Dan’s Room 2 Write

Copyright © 2007 by Dan Hanosh. All rights reserved.

Technorati Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,


Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments: