Dream Catcher

Google
 
Web dreams-are-yours-to-share.blogspot.com
wariorsandwars.blogspot.com

Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Dreams Do Come To Fruition

. . .

Fruition is an all empowering word for me . . . I break into song every time one of my dreams are reached.

Yesterday my new poetry book became available . . . Wooo. Two years of the most intense analysis put onto paper. Sleepless Nights is a collection of my deepest thoughts put to poetry . . . My best work yet.

Sleepless Nights is finally finished. Wow, what a feeling . . . It’s funny when I started writing, I thought I would never read my books once they are written, but that’s not exactly true . . . I find myself very often flipping through them. I’m an author, a poet and I will be forever. No one can ever take that away . . .

My Dreams have become mile markers of my life. They have paved a path of a life well lived, a life of no regrets . . . Dylan Thomas said right . . .


DO NOT GO GENTLE INTO THAT GOOD NIGHT
Dylan Thomas


Do not go gentle into that good night,
Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

Though wise men at their end know dark is right,
Because their words has forked no lightning they
Do not go gentle into that good night.

Good men, the last wave by, crying how bright
Their frail deeds might have danced in a green bay,
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

Wild men who caught and sang the sun in flight,
And learn, too late, they grieved it on its way,
Do not go gentle into that good night.

Grave men, near death, who see with blinding sight
Blind eyes could blaze like meteors and be gay,
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

And you, my father, there on the sad height,
Curse, bless, me now with your fierce tears, I pray.
Do not go gentle into that good night.
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.


Dreams Do Come To Fruition . . .


Dan Hanosh
Dreams are yours to Share

AT Dream Training
Day 36 Zero Days 9
Current Miles/Day (20 M/D) 10.0
Total Miles . . . . . . 172.6
Average Miles . . . 4.7
Weight Loss (100 lbs). . 15 lbs
( ) . . . My Goals Go to Trail Journals


My Books: The World Outside My Window, AuthorHouse, 2004

Soon to come, Sleepless Nights

My Mission . . . Dreams are yours to share is dedicated to DREAMS, learning to dream again, learning to be happy again. Everyday we are bombarded with unhappiness, news of wars, killings, lies and deceit. And no where can we go to balance the load . . . My message is simple, change only happens when we change. Happiness is contagious and it stops wars dead . . . Find you bliss, follow your dreams, live a life with no regrets . . . Dreams are Yours to share.

Links: Dreams Are Yours To Share
Warriors and Wars
The Moon Also Rises
This Side Of Midnight
The World Outside My Window
Dan Hanosh poemhunter.com
Dan’s Room 2 Write

Copyright © 2007 by Dan Hanosh. All rights reserved.

Technorati Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,


Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments: