Dream Catcher

Google
 
Web dreams-are-yours-to-share.blogspot.com
wariorsandwars.blogspot.com

Friday, October 5, 2007

What to do . . .

. . .

What do you do when writer’s block sets in? What do you do when you stall, stop writing because of fear?

That’s easy, wait till it subsides and then beat the keys when it leaves . . . For me writing is my life’s love. Writing is all life changing and nothing makes a lot of sense. Everything that you write comes from deep within and you have to work through those helpless feelings. My latest, fear of success, fear of fame . . . I know it’s right at hand and I’m afraid.

Wow, that doesn’t make much sense unless you’re a writer and you hold writing above everything . . . Fear is being afraid that you won’t be able to write again. Fear is believing, fame and success will take what you hold dear away.

What to do? Follow your Dreams and work through it . . . And so I do. And how do you keep the ugliness at bay? You can’t, you have to embrace it. That’s what’s going to make you great . . .

Sleepless Nights, my second poetry book is now finished and available . . . One more chapter. Only twelve more to edit and Sins of a Father will be done . . . And now I’m embracing my possibilities, embracing the idea of fame . . . I’m proud of my work and Sins is my baby, my first novel. And I’m proud of how far I’ve come . . .

What then? I have a trip I have to take . . . It’s something I have been needing to do my entire life. I’m gonna take an Amtrak to Washington, DC. I’m gonna write poetry the whole way and maybe several days, sitting in a hotel room. And then I’m going to the wall, I’m gonna leave my only copy and leave it to blow in the wind. Sacrifice is what each name represents and I grew up listening as they were counted on the nightly news reports . . . It hurt so, I was too young to go, too young to understand. But I know now . . . I love them, I love my country . . . I’ll cry, and that’s ok. Dreams are yours to share.


Dan Hanosh
Dreams are yours to Share

AT Dream Training
Day 38 Zero Days 11
Current Miles/Day (20 M/D) 7.4
Total Miles . . . . . . 172.6
Average Miles . . . N/A
Weight Loss (100 lbs). . 15 lbs
( ) . . . My Goals Go to Trail Journals


My Books: The World Outside My Window, AuthorHouse, 2004

Soon to come, Sleepless Nights

My Mission . . . Dreams are yours to share is dedicated to DREAMS, learning to dream again, learning to be happy again. Everyday we are bombarded with unhappiness, news of wars, killings, lies and deceit. And no where can we go to balance the load . . . My message is simple, change only happens when we change. Happiness is contagious and it stops wars dead . . . Find you bliss, follow your dreams, live a life with no regrets . . . Dreams are Yours to share.

Links: Dreams Are Yours To Share
Warriors and Wars
The Moon Also Rises
This Side Of Midnight
The World Outside My Window
Dan Hanosh poemhunter.com
Dan’s Room 2 Write

Copyright © 2007 by Dan Hanosh. All rights reserved.

Technorati Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,


Powered by ScribeFire.

1 comment:

Ginene said...

I get writers block alot. Sometimes I would go days without writing. Now I just visit a forum and pick a topic and just right about it.