Dream Catcher

Google
 
Web dreams-are-yours-to-share.blogspot.com
wariorsandwars.blogspot.com

Friday, November 2, 2007

Always Searching For Tomorrows Light



I’m afraid my world is changing
sinking beneath the waters waves
I’m afraid where we’re headed
I know where we’ve been we’ve done it
all before repeating our failings again
and again . . . I ask you why

the wrinkled lady of the dark ages
wasn’t friendly she kept to herself
and they said she threatened the children
she just wanted to be left alone . . .
and so they turned from her
and cast her out

a small town minister worked to help
the children he tried to do right by them
and yet they accused him of terrible things
and one day they took him and put him away
for sins against the children
. . . and no one knew the truth

in the name of innocence
we’ve destroyed it all
locked it up and forgot the good
now I find myself scanning
the heavens . . . searching
I’m always searching for
tomorrows light.


Dreamer IN Motion . . . czecho


My Cause . . . Dreams IN Motion . . .

So here’s what I’m asking . . . Find one thing that you can do to change the world. It can be a small thing as waving or making one new friend . . . But here’s the kicker. Whoever, whatever has to grow, pass it on.

ideas . . .
a neighborhood food drive
a neighborhood picnic
start a neighborhood watch group
volunteer for a service club
a neighborhood dance
or just be a friend . . .

And let me know what you decide . . . Leave a comment a link to your blog and I’ll put you on a link list on Dreams are yours to share . . . Oh and write keep writing about your project on your blog. Let us know so Our Dreams IN Motion won’t die . . .


And so I ask you, can blogging make a difference? Dreams are yours to share.


Dan Hanosh
Dreams are yours to Share

AT Dream Training
Day 62
Current Miles/Day (20 M/D) 8.0
Total Miles . . . . . . 262.0
Average Miles . . . N/A
Weight Loss (100 lbs). . 18 lbs
( ) . . . My Goals Go to Trail Journals


My Books:
Just Released . . . Sleepless Nights, AuthorHouse, 2007
A continuation of The World . . . through a poets eyes.



The World Outside My Window, AuthorHouse, 2004

My Mission . . . Dreams are yours to share is dedicated to DREAMS, learning to dream again, learning to be happy again. Everyday we are bombarded with unhappiness, news of wars, killings, lies and deceit. And no where can we go to balance the load . . . My message is simple, change only happens when we change. Happiness is contagious and it stops wars dead . . . Find you bliss, follow your dreams, live a life with no regrets . . . Dreams are Yours to share.

Links: Dreams Are Yours To Share
Warriors and Wars
The Moon Also Rises
This Side Of Midnight
The World Outside My Window
Dan Hanosh poemhunter.com
Dan’s Room 2 Write

Copyright © 2007 by Dan Hanosh. All rights reserved.

Technorati Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,


Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments: