Dream Catcher

Google
 
Web dreams-are-yours-to-share.blogspot.com
wariorsandwars.blogspot.com

Thursday, November 1, 2007

Can Bloggers Make A Difference

?

Can blogging make a difference, change the world or make your world better? Why not? It just takes hard work and faith. Everyday I find something to augment my blog, to augment my life . . . Friends walk everywhere, maybe they're a little different than myself, but not much . . .

I have friends in countries all over the globe and no one ever gets mad when I can’t speak their language. Most times I try . . . I speak a little Spanish . . . Spanish is a lot like Italian and French, that is enough to get a basic idea. The world is getting smaller, each moment as my friend list grows. And with each click I learn about problems, loves and dislikes of my fellow man all around the world . . .

What if . . . What if we came together as one . . . What if PEACE was our goal, do you think we could move closer toward it? I do . . .

And so each day I blog, each day I take time to reach out to my friends and share a moment and a Dream . . .

Dreamer IN Motion . . . czecho



My Cause . . . Dreams IN Motion . . .

So here’s what I’m asking . . . Find one thing that you can do to change the world. It can be a small thing as waving or making one new friend . . . But here’s the kicker. Whoever, whatever has to grow, pass it on.

ideas . . .
a neighborhood food drive
a neighborhood picnic
start a neighborhood watch group
volunteer for a service club
a neighborhood dance
or just be a friend . . .

And let me know what you decide . . . Leave a comment a link to your blog and I’ll put you on a link list on Dreams are yours to share . . . Oh and write keep writing about your project on your blog. Let us know so Our Dreams IN Motion won’t die . . .


And so I ask you, can blogging make a difference? Dreams are yours to share.


Dan Hanosh
Dreams are yours to Share

AT Dream Training
Day 61
Current Miles/Day (20 M/D) 8.0
Total Miles . . . . . . 258.2
Average Miles . . . N/A
Weight Loss (100 lbs). . 18 lbs
( ) . . . My Goals Go to Trail Journals


My Books:
Just Released . . . Sleepless Nights, AuthorHouse, 2007
A continuation of The World . . . through a poets eyes.



The World Outside My Window, AuthorHouse, 2004

My Mission . . . Dreams are yours to share is dedicated to DREAMS, learning to dream again, learning to be happy again. Everyday we are bombarded with unhappiness, news of wars, killings, lies and deceit. And no where can we go to balance the load . . . My message is simple, change only happens when we change. Happiness is contagious and it stops wars dead . . . Find you bliss, follow your dreams, live a life with no regrets . . . Dreams are Yours to share.

Links: Dreams Are Yours To Share
Warriors and Wars
The Moon Also Rises
This Side Of Midnight
The World Outside My Window
Dan Hanosh poemhunter.com
Dan’s Room 2 Write

Copyright © 2007 by Dan Hanosh. All rights reserved.

Technorati Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,


Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments: