Dream Catcher

Google
 
Web dreams-are-yours-to-share.blogspot.com
wariorsandwars.blogspot.com

Monday, November 5, 2007

Celebrating Humankind . . . One Day At A Time



Dreams are for sharing . . . I love visiting my friend’s blogs on the internet. They come from all over the world. I love the strange and odd languages and I always try to read them, to learn. I love learning about different cultures, those cultures from different countries, far off lands. And one day I want to walk those lands.

And everyday I add anywhere between 75 and 100 friends. My friends come from all walks of life . . . I’m a writer, I don’t judge, I do my best to understand. Long ago I realized everyone is just trying to make their own way in situations most of us will never understand or feel.

Today many seem to be trying to turn the clock back to the 60’s. The 60’s weren’t anything great. We had to overcome so many prejudices. I hate that word, to pre judge, to have an opinion with out know the truth. This week I’ll be a half a century old . . . Wow for a kid who though he’d never reach nineteen, I’ve come so far. And ya know, I’ve changed along the way. I’m nothing like that boy . . . People change. And yet, I still feel like I’m seventeen, I’m still excited about possibilities, such as World Peace.

I don’t write these words to preach . . . That’s not me. I write these words so some of us will take a moment feel, joy, to the pain . . . Words sting, actions hurt.

Pro lifers believe a law will fix the problem. It won’t. Homosexuals believe a law will answer their situation. Dems and Reps have taken sides on the Illegal Emigrant thing . . . A Law won’t fix either . . . You see only Love is the answer . . .

I grew up on the playground of the 60’s and 70’s. It was a time of race riots and marches. There were shooting and fear . . . But that had nothing to do with me. And on the blacktop we had our own laws and none of us saw black and white . . . In a world of tattoos, piercing and strange colored hair, we have so many ways to find difference with humankind . . . And with all those we are all very much the same.


Dreamers IN Motion . . .

Today I received a comment from a reader . . . I will paraphrase, please forgive me . . . “I see it everyday out here on the road. People are all in such a rush and they are so very, very mean and nasty to each other.”

“We haven’t been to any areas yet that have had many homeless people but if I stay out long enough we surely will. And we always give food and water . . . “

Thank you, Shinade for being you . . . For seeing what others fail to see, for making a difference. Please share the Dream, share the love and visit Shinade and czecho our Dreamers IN Motion . . .


Dreamers IN Motion . . .
czecho
Shinade



The Cause . . . Dreams IN Motion . . .

So here’s what I’m asking . . . Find one thing that you can do to change the world. It can be a small thing as waving or making one new friend . . . But here’s the kicker. Whoever, whatever has to grow, pass it on . . . Any Action very often passes itself on all by itself. Give it a try.

Possible Dreams . . .
give a buck to a homeless person
say hi to a child or wave
start a neighborhood food drive
have a neighborhood picnic
start a neighborhood watch group
volunteer for a service club
build a habitat home
have a neighborhood dance
or just be a friend . . . Share the love with Humankind.

Whatever you do, let me know . . . Leave a comment at any of my blogs and I’ll put you on a link list on Dreams are yours to share . . . Oh and keep it going . . . Write about your project on your blog and keep the Dream, don’t let Our Dreams IN Motion die . . . Dreams are yours to share.


Dan Hanosh
Dreams are yours to Share

AT Dream Training
Day 64
Current Miles/Day (20 M/D) 8.0
Total Miles . . . . . . 273.2
Average Miles . . . N/A
Weight Loss (100 lbs). . 18 lbs
( ) . . . My Goals Go to Trail Journals


My Books:
Just Released . . . Sleepless Nights, AuthorHouse, 2007
A continuation of The World . . . through a poets eyes.



The World Outside My Window, AuthorHouse, 2004

My Mission . . . Dreams are yours to share is dedicated to DREAMS, learning to dream again, learning to be happy again. Everyday we are bombarded with unhappiness, news of wars, killings, lies and deceit. And no where can we go to balance the load . . . My message is simple, change only happens when we change. Happiness is contagious and it stops wars dead . . . Find you bliss, follow your dreams, live a life with no regrets . . . Dreams are Yours to share.

Links: Dreams Are Yours To Share
Warriors and Wars
The Moon Also Rises
This Side Of Midnight
The World Outside My Window
Dan Hanosh poemhunter.com
Dan’s Room 2 Write

Copyright © 2007 by Dan Hanosh. All rights reserved.

Technorati Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,


Powered by ScribeFire.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hola te dejos mis saludos, y sigamos soñando.