Dream Catcher

Google
 
Web dreams-are-yours-to-share.blogspot.com
wariorsandwars.blogspot.com

Tuesday, November 6, 2007

I'm Confused . . .

. . .

This weekend we celebrated Guy Fawkes day . . . It’s an English thing. Every year we have a bonfire and burn a dummy in effigy. Supposedly Guy Fawkes tried to blowup the house of Parliament . . . A bad thing? . . . Hmmm.

Anyway my little buddy, Chris was there, he the co-author of my book Sleepless Nights. Also he is my nephew and friend. Anyway my brother-in-law came up to me and thanked me for being his friend . . . I’m not sure what to make of it. Let me explain, my little buddy has MS . . . But still why does he feely he needs to thank me, am I missing something?

Sure I live two hours away and come down once a month, so what. And we write letters and stories. I am the lucky one to have such a friend that doesn’t expect anything, just enjoys the time we spend together. To be truthful, he is my motivation, the reason I write . . . He doesn’t judge . . . Such a rare quality. Dreams are yours to share.


Dreamers IN Motion . . .

rioholly said:
Hey. I got to stop by your blog. Wow. thanks for the inspiration and thanks for adding me and leading me there. I do have a dream to follow. I want to help my sister and expose her rare kidney condition to the world. They do not have a cure. And it is very painful. but I've no idea how to start.
* * * Maybe someone one can help rioholly

Amethyst said:
Love your posts... I have been learning a lot this summer about people... Helping clean up the town after the tornado, getting involved in our GreenTown committee... I feel like I am finally making a difference!


Thank you, rioholly and Amethyst for being you . . . For seeing what others fail to see, for making a difference. Please share the Dream, share the love and visit all our Dreamers IN Motion . . .
Dreamers IN Motion . . .




The Cause . . . Dreams IN Motion . . .

So here’s what I’m asking . . . Find one thing that you can do to change the world. It can be a small thing as waving or making one new friend . . . But here’s the kicker. Whoever, whatever has to grow, pass it on . . . Any Action very often passes itself on all by itself. Give it a try.

Possible Dreams . . .
give a buck to a homeless person
say hi to a child or wave
start a neighborhood food drive
have a neighborhood picnic
start a neighborhood watch group
volunteer for a service club
build a habitat home
have a neighborhood dance
or just be a friend . . . Share the love with Humankindness.

Whatever you do, let me know . . . Leave a comment at any of my blogs and I’ll put you on a link list on Dreams are yours to share . . . Oh and keep it going . . . Write about your project on your blog and keep the Dream, don’t let Our Dreams IN Motion die . . . Dreams are yours to share.


Dan Hanosh
Dreams are yours to Share

AT Dream Training
Day 65
Current Miles/Day (20 M/D) 8.0
Total Miles . . . . . . 278.8
Average Miles . . . N/A
Weight Loss (100 lbs). . 18 lbs
( ) . . . My Goals Go to Trail Journals


My Books:
Just Released . . . Sleepless Nights, AuthorHouse, 2007
A continuation of The World . . . through a poets eyes.



The World Outside My Window, AuthorHouse, 2004

My Mission . . . Dreams are yours to share is dedicated to DREAMS, learning to dream again, learning to be happy again. Everyday we are bombarded with unhappiness, news of wars, killings, lies and deceit. And no where can we go to balance the load . . . My message is simple, change only happens when we change. Happiness is contagious and it stops wars dead . . . Find you bliss, follow your dreams, live a life with no regrets . . . Dreams are Yours to share.

Links: Dreams Are Yours To Share
Warriors and Wars
The Moon Also Rises
This Side Of Midnight
The World Outside My Window
Dan Hanosh poemhunter.com
Dan’s Room 2 Write

Copyright © 2007 by Dan Hanosh. All rights reserved.

Technorati Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,


Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments: