Dream Catcher

Google
 
Web dreams-are-yours-to-share.blogspot.com
wariorsandwars.blogspot.com

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

This may sound very strange . . .

. . . Are you afraid to die?

What does this have to do with dreams? The truth . . . That’s what we seek. When I was seventeen, I rolled my car. The way I tell it, I talked to the lord . . . And it changed my life forever.

And I’ve been fortunate to live on, but truthfully, I’m ready anytime . . . I know this life is only the batters box for the real one. What’s ironic is all religions seem to come from the same origins, why?

Why does the Torah, the Curran and the Bible have chapters that are the same? Why is the message pretty much the same? Throw in the rest and you’ll see that all of them tries to help us be better human beings. Even atheists preach about saving the human race, why? Because we’re all in this thing together and what makes us difference is also what makes us the same . . .

Now are you afraid to die? Do you hang on too tightly? Are you so afraid that you are too afraid to live? Are you hidden away inside, never to see the light of day, never to feel anymore . . . ?

Every thought we have, we have a choice on how we want to react. And I choose to ask myself, how would I want to be treated if I had walked that path? And then I decide my sides, my battles . . . We’re all in this thing call life, together. It’s time we realize it. Dreams are yours to share.

Thanks Giving will be here soon . . .

What are you thankful for . . . ? I am thankful for the sky, the blue and the white clouds and the heat of the sun. I am thankful for my son . . . Today he walks, CANCER-FREE. I am thankful for the AIR I breathe. I am thankful that I’m able to walk and wave to all that I pass each day. I am thankful for every chance I have to smile and the moments I have to write.

Merely a smile, a wave or saying Hi, can change a life forever . . . Being a friend may save someone’s life. Can you be a friend to a stranger? Dreams are yours to share.


Dreamers IN Motion . . .




The Cause . . . Dreams IN Motion . . .

So here’s what I’m asking . . . Find one thing that you can do to change the world. It can be a small thing as waving or making one new friend . . . But here’s the kicker. Whoever, whatever has to grow, pass it on . . . Any Action very often passes itself on all by itself. Give it a try.

Possible Dreams . . .
give a buck to a homeless person
say hi to a child or wave
start a neighborhood food drive
have a neighborhood picnic
start a neighborhood watch group
volunteer for a service club
build a habitat home
have a neighborhood dance
or just be a friend . . . Share the love with Human kindness.

Whatever you do, let me know . . . Leave a comment at any of my blogs and I’ll put you on a link list on Dreams are yours to share . . . Oh and keep it going . . . Write about your project on your blog and keep the Dream, don’t let Our Dreams IN Motion die . . . Dreams are yours to share.


Dan Hanosh
Dreams are yours to Share

AT Dream Training
Day 67
Current Miles/Day (20 M/D) 5.6
Total Miles . . . . . . 284.4
Average Miles . . . N/A
Weight Loss (100 lbs). . 19 lbs
( ) . . . My Goals Go to Trail Journals


My Books:
Just Released . . . Sleepless Nights, AuthorHouse, 2007
A continuation of The World . . . through a poets eyes.



The World Outside My Window, AuthorHouse, 2004

My Mission . . . Dreams are yours to share is dedicated to DREAMS, learning to dream again, learning to be happy again. Everyday we are bombarded with unhappiness, news of wars, killings, lies and deceit. And no where can we go to balance the load . . . My message is simple, change only happens when we change. Happiness is contagious and it stops wars dead . . . Find you bliss, follow your dreams, live a life with no regrets . . . Dreams are Yours to share.

Links: Dreams Are Yours To Share
Warriors and Wars
The Moon Also Rises
This Side Of Midnight
The World Outside My Window
Dan Hanosh poemhunter.com
Dan’s Room 2 Write

Copyright © 2007 by Dan Hanosh. All rights reserved.

Technorati Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,


Powered by ScribeFire.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I dream alot, and sometimes wonder if acting out my passionate goals would inspire others or just get a shrug-off.

I do give a buck or 2 to the needy, i give away every unessential clothing item as well, even my *expensive* Levi's. I was once living in less than average conditions so I know how it feels to the people who go ignored, without that push of humanity thats needed. Everyone should do something good everyday and forget selfish desires!

I will be following your blog from now on! Keep up the noteworthy, heart-filled posts!

Moonshadow said...

Dan, I and my family do our best to be good neighbors, no matter whose neighborhood we're in. Just the other night we woke a man to let him know some horses were in the road. Fortunately they turned out to be his. My husband often sends donations to places in need. Everytime I turn around my son is helping SOMEONE out.

Peter said...

Gidday! I know I'm going to die one day, no two ways about it. How I die and how long it will take is a concern. But what concerns me the most is what will happen to the ones I leave behind. I just hope they will be OK!

Regards
Peter McCartney
Sydney Australia