Dream Catcher

Google
 
Web dreams-are-yours-to-share.blogspot.com
wariorsandwars.blogspot.com

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Thanksgiving Dreams . . .

. . .

Thanksgiving is more than just delicious golden brown Turkeys stuffed with delectable morsels. More than potatoes of every kind smothered with gravy, squash cut in two filled with butter and brown sugar, cranberries cooked sour and sweet. It’s more than the pie, pumpkin fresh and warm, topped with fresh whipping cream.

Thanksgiving Dreams are more than just sharing food with good friends and family, it’s a time when we realize just how lucky we are . . .

And every year I take a moment to say a little prayer . . . Maybe it’s more of a list of the things I am thankful for but either way I know just how fortunate I am.

This year my list goes something like this . . .

Thank you for the birds and the trees.

Thank you for the old man up the street and for allowing me to help him shovel his driveway.

Thank you for letting me find time to walk and wave to all my neighbors even when they don’t.

Thank you for letting me try to find the good in each person I meet and to allow me the opportunity to talk to them and maybe see their beautiful smiles.

Thank you for all my internet friends and may we learn to dream again and to be doers, Dreamers IN Motion and become bloggers making a difference.

Thank you for allowing me to write Sleepless Nights with my very special friend, Chris and may it help us make a difference.

Thank you for keeping my sons safe and my youngest CANCER-Free. Thank you for all the love and the love of my wife. Thank you for giving Chris the time he needs to write with me. Thank you for giving him a smile when I don’t think I could, if I was him . . . Thank you for giving him to me, my inspiration to achieve.

Thank you for helping me find my dream, for allowing me to write each day. Thank you for allowing me to reach out to everyone and share my thoughts, my words.

Thank you for all my friends and family, everywhere and let them know I love them all.

Everyone have a great Thanksgiving . . . Bless you all. Dreams are yours to share. Dan


Dan Hanosh
Dreams are yours to Share

My Books:
Just Released . . . Sleepless Nights, AuthorHouse, 2007
A continuation of The World . . . through a poets eyes.



The World Outside My Window, AuthorHouse, 2004

Links: Dreams Are Yours To Share
Warriors and Wars
The Moon Also Rises
Dan’s Room 2 Write

Copyright © 2007 by Dan Hanosh. All rights reserved.

Technorati Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,


Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments: