Dream Catcher

Google
 
Web dreams-are-yours-to-share.blogspot.com
wariorsandwars.blogspot.com

Friday, November 30, 2007

Words Are My Life . . .

. . .

I have always been a reader. I have always believed in education. Today I’m a poet because of it, a writer of words. My words don’t end in a lion’s cage. I grow, I learn with every key I type. That’s what writers do. I have been busy with my novel, Sins of a Father, soon, so very soon. And yet it’s hard to open that door, to release it from my grasp, my son, my daughter fly will you already.

My words sing and yet I wonder if my run on sentences will be mocked. I wonder if my ramblings will someday be accepted as truth, my truth. Each of us, we write for different wonderful reasons, each of us wants something in return. We feel we’re worthy of something for our labor. But are we, worthy I mean?

What is your Dream? No truthfully, what one thing that floats above all the rest? Riches, is not a dream. To be powerful, demanding respect will not bring you closer to happiness. What dream is the catapult to what you seek?

I Dream of world peace . . . No really. I dream of a better tomorrow. I dream where my children have wonderful friends across the globe. I dream where everyone forgets their differences and tries to speak through the others tongue. That we come together for love and forget those stupid things that make us different.

What is your dream? Do you have a journal? You should. Write down your thoughts, learn who you are, learn where you are going. Leave something for your kids to see your struggle. Know yourself . . . Dreams are yours to share. Dan

Are you a Dreamer IN Motion?

Let me know your dreams and what makes you different than all the rest. Share with me and I will share your story here. Make me feel your love and let’s build our cause, pass it on and build a better tomorrow . . .


Dreams has won another Award . . .

Every time Dreams wins, I am totally amazed . . . Maybe surprised is a better term. In the coming days I will write about each award in totality and more importantly thank those who deserve it more than I . . . But for now I humbly thank you. Thank you Hanna from philohanna, and Tatiana from Totally Useless. Thank you so much for your gracious thoughts. Dreams to you to share. Dan


Dan Hanosh
Dreams are yours to Share

My Books:
Just Released . . . Sleepless Nights, AuthorHouse, 2007
A continuation of The World . . . through a poets eyes.



The World Outside My Window, AuthorHouse, 2004

Links: Dreams Are Yours To Share
Warriors and Wars
The Moon Also Rises
Dan’s Room 2 Write

Copyright © 2007 by Dan Hanosh. All rights reserved.

Technorati Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,


Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments: