I am really bad at this meme stuff . . .
Heather has tagged me for meme . . . Thanks Heather. I have put everything off and now it’s time to do it . . . I am to list 7 random and/or weird facts about myself . . . hmmm.
1. I currently have only one Rhode Island Red – that’s a chicken to you non-farmer types . . . I wrote about her in my blog. Slippery Miss
2. Writing, real writing takes place between 12:00am and 4:00am. I live to write, everything else, just is. My blogs I don’t consider real writing . . .
3. Poetry comes easy to me. I have written two poetry books . . . I wonder what my teachers would say now. I was held back in second grade for reading. My office is wall to wall books.
4. I grew up on the playground, in the late sixties and seventies. We didn’t see race, we didn’t know prejudices, just basketball . . . That’s a novel in itself.
5. My son is a Cancer-Survivor, my mom wasn’t.
6. I’m growing my hair for Locks of Love. I have a ponytail and a beard. I hate shaving.
7. One day I dream of hiking the Appalachian Trail. The AT is 2200 miles from Springer Mt., Georgia to Katahdin, Maine.
Now I’ll pick 7 people that will hate me forever, I hope not . . .
1. Never Ending Rainbow . . . What a Great Blog Title, sorry Michael.
2. Totally-Useless . . . Because I love Tatiana’s name and because she gave me an award and I still haven’t thanked her and followed through. Tatiana, I promise I will soon.
3. TheRightToWrite . . . The title of the blog, of course, sorry Duane.
4. WordSmith Extraordinaire . . . Just Cause, sorry Jill.
5. media lizzy: politricks is politics, with a finale . . . Just curious about you, sorry Media.
6. Euro Yank New World Order Reports . . . Interesting Blog, sorry Yank.
7. Head Rambles . . . Great picture of a character I would like to meet, sorry Grandad.
Now Here are the rules of the Meme: Post on your blog . . .
+ Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
+ Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself.
+ Tag 7 random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs.
+ Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
That's all there's to it . . . Oh and have fun.
Dreams are yours to Share
Just Released . . . Sleepless Nights, AuthorHouse, 2007
A continuation of The World . . . through a poets eyes.
The World Outside My Window, AuthorHouse, 2004
Links: Dreams Are Yours To Share
Warriors and Wars
The Moon Also Rises
Dan’s Room 2 Write
Copyright © 2007 by Dan Hanosh. All rights reserved.
Technorati Tags: Dan Hanosh’s Dreams Are Yours To Share, Dreams Are Yours To Share, Dan Hanosh’s Sleepless Nights, Sleepless Nights, sleeplessnights book, poetry, Dan Hanosh’s poetry, Dan Hanosh, Ramblings on the wires, Dare to Dream Live Your Dreams, Dreams, Live your Dreams, meme, mybloglog
Powered by ScribeFire.