Dream Catcher

Google
 
Web dreams-are-yours-to-share.blogspot.com
wariorsandwars.blogspot.com

Friday, December 7, 2007

meme tag . . . mybloglog



I am really bad at this meme stuff . . .

Heather has tagged me for meme . . . Thanks Heather. I have put everything off and now it’s time to do it . . . I am to list 7 random and/or weird facts about myself . . . hmmm.

1. I currently have only one Rhode Island Red – that’s a chicken to you non-farmer types . . . I wrote about her in my blog. Slippery Miss

2. Writing, real writing takes place between 12:00am and 4:00am. I live to write, everything else, just is. My blogs I don’t consider real writing . . .

3. Poetry comes easy to me. I have written two poetry books . . . I wonder what my teachers would say now. I was held back in second grade for reading. My office is wall to wall books.

4. I grew up on the playground, in the late sixties and seventies. We didn’t see race, we didn’t know prejudices, just basketball . . . That’s a novel in itself.

5. My son is a Cancer-Survivor, my mom wasn’t.

6. I’m growing my hair for Locks of Love. I have a ponytail and a beard. I hate shaving.

7. One day I dream of hiking the Appalachian Trail. The AT is 2200 miles from Springer Mt., Georgia to Katahdin, Maine.


Now I’ll pick 7 people that will hate me forever, I hope not . . .

1. Never Ending Rainbow . . . What a Great Blog Title, sorry Michael.

2. Totally-Useless . . . Because I love Tatiana’s name and because she gave me an award and I still haven’t thanked her and followed through. Tatiana, I promise I will soon.

3. TheRightToWrite . . . The title of the blog, of course, sorry Duane.

4. WordSmith Extraordinaire . . . Just Cause, sorry Jill.

5. media lizzy: politricks is politics, with a finale . . . Just curious about you, sorry Media.

6. Euro Yank New World Order Reports . . . Interesting Blog, sorry Yank.

7. Head Rambles . . . Great picture of a character I would like to meet, sorry Grandad.


Now Here are the rules of the Meme: Post on your blog . . .

+ Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.

+ Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself.

+ Tag 7 random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs.

+ Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

That's all there's to it . . . Oh and have fun.


Dan Hanosh
Dreams are yours to Share

My Books:
Just Released . . . Sleepless Nights, AuthorHouse, 2007
A continuation of The World . . . through a poets eyes.



The World Outside My Window, AuthorHouse, 2004

Links: Dreams Are Yours To Share
Warriors and Wars
The Moon Also Rises
Dan’s Room 2 Write

Copyright © 2007 by Dan Hanosh. All rights reserved.

Technorati Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,


Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments: