Dream Catcher

Google
 
Web dreams-are-yours-to-share.blogspot.com
wariorsandwars.blogspot.com

Sunday, December 9, 2007

My Favorite Posts . . .



I have been blogging for almost two years with a personal break in between. Life had raised its ugliness and I had to respond. No parent should have to go through any thing like that and yet we do . . . And all I can suggest afterwards is, just maybe we’re supposed to learn from our pains. And maybe the goal is to be better people. For me, the end of the year has always been a time of reflection, review and goal setting.

And so I wanted to share a few of my best posts with my friends from around the globe. Each I selected for varied reasons . . . I hope you enjoy them as much as I did writing them. Dreams are yours to share. Dan

Wild Chicken Cornered in Neighbors Garage

Two Years Ago I Started On A Journey

Always Searching For Tomorrow’s Light

Where Do You Go To Think

Woodstock 1969

How To Dismantle War

Dreams Do Come To Fruition

Hold On Tight To Your Dreams

Still CANCER-FREE

In Search Of Xanadu

Bill . . .


Dan Hanosh
Dreams are yours to Share

My Books:
Just Released . . . Sleepless Nights, AuthorHouse, 2007
A continuation of The World . . . through a poets eyes.



The World Outside My Window, AuthorHouse, 2004

Links: Dreams Are Yours To Share
Warriors and Wars
The Moon Also Rises
Dan’s Room 2 Write

Copyright © 2007 by Dan Hanosh. All rights reserved.

Technorati Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,


Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments: