Dream Catcher

Google
 
Web dreams-are-yours-to-share.blogspot.com
wariorsandwars.blogspot.com

Monday, August 27, 2007

Dreams Dreams and Judgmental People



I’m a writer, I write from the heart about people and their dreams. Everywhere I go, I find stories that need to be told. And I need to feel their pain to write something worthy of being read. I couldn’t write truthfully of slavery, not without experiencing its pain . . . Not without any type of history being a slave.

I know the pain of persecution, maybe I’ve done it to myself because I needed to know or maybe for another reason. I’m overweight. I don’t feel fat . . . None of us, truly sees just that. People are so much more, than just what’s on the outside.

I’ve seen people turn away. I’ve felt the sting of their comments. They roll off, until much later and then my tears come. Not for me, but for all the others. So many can’t help what they are or where they live. I have a term for this . . . Not everyone lives life standing in the rainbow.

And for these people, I write. I will be their underdog, their champion of words. When everyone jumps on their back, I have to fight for them.

Michael Vick has done a wrong and he has been wronged. He has lost more than most of us will ever see in our life times. I will not throw a stone.

I have a dream, that one day we’ll be able to look beyond one’s deeds and allow repentance and forgive.


Dan Hanosh
Dreams are yours to Share

My Books: The World Outside My Window, AuthorHouse, 2004

Soon to come, Sleepless Nights



Leave a Comment at Warriors . . .
I'm making a list of FRIENDS
AROUND THE WORLD

Warriors and Wars


My Other Links: Dreams Are Yours To Share
Warriors and Wars
The Moon Also Rises
The World Outside My Window
This Side Of Midnight
Dan’s Room 2 Write
My Poetry at PoemHunter


Copyright © 2007 by Dan Hanosh. All rights reserved.

Technorati Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments: