Dream Catcher

Google
 
Web dreams-are-yours-to-share.blogspot.com
wariorsandwars.blogspot.com

Sunday, August 26, 2007

A Hint Of A Writer's Dream . . .

. . .

Sunshine welcomes me outside my window. It’s a pleasant beginning to any writer’s day. The clouds are gone now. I’ve missed the rays shinning down on the leaves. I’ve missed their emerald wings fluttering in the light. Blades of grass stretch upward blowing in a breeze.

A lone thought dances in my head, buzzing marauders feeding on me. When they come they will turn my daily sojourns into a frenzied frantic adventure . . . How I hate those vipers taking bits and pieces of life, my life. I still love the heat on a summer day. The drips of perspiration as it runs down my face, free falling, splashing on the ground.

August is the beginning of the end. The warmth has a hint of cool, a hint of what’s to come. I’ll miss the warmth of the summer rays once the snow flies. And I’ll remember its kiss upon my lips on those lonely winter writer’s days.


Dan Hanosh
Dreams are yours to Share

My Books: The World Outside My Window, AuthorHouse, 2004

Soon to come, Sleepless Nights



Leave a Comment at Warriors . . .
I'm making a list of FRIENDS
AROUND THE WORLD

Warriors and Wars


My Other Links: Dreams Are Yours To Share
Warriors and Wars
The Moon Also Rises
The World Outside My Window
This Side Of Midnight
Dan’s Room 2 Write
My Poetry at PoemHunter


Copyright © 2007 by Dan Hanosh. All rights reserved.

Technorati Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments: