Dream Catcher

Google
 
Web dreams-are-yours-to-share.blogspot.com
wariorsandwars.blogspot.com

Monday, August 20, 2007

Follow Your Bliss . . .

. . . Be Happy

I know so many people that aren’t happy . . . Their jealous of me, I’m really not sure why. I don’t have the money they do, but I have freedom and a dream, that’s what they see . . . They don’t realize it comes with a price, I live with less.

They just know their unhappy and truthfully most of the time it’s because they feel trapped. As we age we see our lives running out. Most of us long ago settled on a career and stayed because it paid the bills. Twenty, thirty years later, we find were just not happy. We ask ourselves why and it alludes us, for so many reasons.

Many gamble, take drugs, drink, play around or just destroy everything in search of a quick fix to happiness. All because we want to do something else but we feel we can’t, for so many reasons . . .

I was there many years ago, worrying about wasting my life and not doing nothing about it because society told me I had to stay to care for my family . . . And then I was laid off and had time to do some real soul searching . . . Today I am a writer, I have no regrets. I am happy.

And so can you . . . Find your dream and live your bliss, whatever it is.


Dan Hanosh
Dreams are yours to Share

My Books: The World Outside My Window, AuthorHouse, 2004

Soon to come, Sleepless Nights



Leave a Comment at Warriors . . .
I'm making a list of FRIENDS
AROUND THE WORLD

Warriors and Wars


My Other Links: Dreams Are Yours To Share
Warriors and Wars
The Moon Also Rises
The World Outside My Window
This Side Of Midnight
Dan’s Room 2 Write
My Poetry at PoemHunter


Copyright © 2007 by Dan Hanosh. All rights reserved.

Technorati Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments: