Dream Catcher

Google
 
Web dreams-are-yours-to-share.blogspot.com
wariorsandwars.blogspot.com

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Dream Warriors . . .

. . .

A friend dropped me a note . . . He asked why not Dreams are for Warriors or Warrior Dreams?

I’m not sure where he was going with this, but I started to play with the idea in my thoughts. Maybe he was hinting at a name for my site? But he caused me to think about something much different . . . Why are soldiers, soldiers? What are their dreams? What does it take to be a soldier, to die for country?

Do we think they hate life? Do we think they don’t dream, don’t want a future? Do we even think of them as our brothers and sisters?

Wow . . . I can’t begin to answer this. I can only give you my thoughts on them . . . I believe they are lovers of life, of us, our dream. They have to be to do what they do. They have to believe in a better tomorrow, they have to believe in each other. I don’t think they think of themselves as a political tool . . . Nor do I, they breath and they bleed for us.

Never, ever, ever, would I discredit their memories, for their sacrifices, have allowed us to dream. Thanks ogogog72 . . . Dreams Are Yours To Share.


Dan Hanosh
Dreams are yours to Share

AT Dream Training
Day 15 Zero Days 3
Current Miles/Day (20 M/D) 7.4
Total Miles . . . . . . 72.8
Average Miles . . . 4.8
Weight Loss (100 lbs). . 6 lbs
( ) . . . My Goals Go to Trail Journals



My Books: The World Outside My Window, AuthorHouse, 2004

Soon to come, Sleepless Nights


Links: Dreams Are Yours To Share
Warriors and Wars
The Moon Also Rises
This Side Of Midnight
The World Outside My Window
Dan Hanosh poemhunter.com
Dan’s Room 2 Write

Copyright © 2007 by Dan Hanosh. All rights reserved.

Technorati Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,


Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments: