Dream Catcher

Google
 
Web dreams-are-yours-to-share.blogspot.com
wariorsandwars.blogspot.com

Thursday, September 13, 2007

What Are They Thinking

. . .

I’m in AT Training . . . I’m walking laps around my neighborhood. And I’m waving to everyone I see. And after weeks most wave back, some even initiate the wave. But still there are some that look straight at me and drive bye. It usually happens on my third and final lap . . . Why?

They must be the unhappy people. Maybe they work longer hours or they work at jobs they hate. Maybe they wish they could be doing what I am . . . They could you know? Heck everyone could . . . It takes priority changing and sacrifice, everything does.

And I will continue to wave and we’ll see . . . Truthfully, I’ve seen an increase in happiness in my neighborhood. I can feel the fuzzy deep within. People are talking to each other, how cool is that?

There’s hope after all and it sits all around us. We just have to find a way to release it, to tap into its energy . . . Happiness is its key and dreams are your magic carpet. Catch the wave. Dreams Are Yours To Share.


Dan Hanosh
Dreams are yours to Share

AT Dream Training
Day 16 Zero Days 3
Current Miles/Day (20 M/D) 7.4
Total Miles . . . . . . 80.2
Average Miles . . . 5.0
Weight Loss (100 lbs). . 9 lbs
( ) . . . My Goals Go to Trail Journals


My Books: The World Outside My Window, AuthorHouse, 2004

Soon to come, Sleepless Nights


Links: Dreams Are Yours To Share
Warriors and Wars
The Moon Also Rises
This Side Of Midnight
The World Outside My Window
Dan Hanosh poemhunter.com
Dan’s Room 2 Write

Copyright © 2007 by Dan Hanosh. All rights reserved.

Technorati Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,


Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments: