Dream Catcher

Google
 
Web dreams-are-yours-to-share.blogspot.com
wariorsandwars.blogspot.com

Friday, September 14, 2007

What's Our Legacy . . .



What are we going to leave our children? What’s important to us?

For many it’s money . . . Not me.

Sometimes I think the Homeless people are farther evolved than us . . . Take away the idea of material things, what’s left? Strip away all the trappings and see who’s there. Happiness is learning to like yourself, to love yourself, for who you are . . . And then learning love each and every thing.

Now what’s our legacy? It’s best to start a book at the beginning and page one is project me . . . Learning to love me. Learning to think for myself, do for myself, to make those tough decisions. What’s best for me?

Read a book, write in your journal, write a letter, make a difference . . .

Life is not something to take lightly and yet it’s yours to do what ever you dream to do, to be . . . Have no regrets, live life as if it’s the last day you’ll ever get out of bed, dress yourself, walk your path.

Live life without fear, without fear of death, without fear of living . . .


Dan Hanosh
Dreams are yours to Share

AT Dream Training
Day 17 Zero Days 3
Current Miles/Day (20 M/D) 7.4
Total Miles . . . . . . 87.6
Average Miles . . . 5.1
Weight Loss (100 lbs). . 10 lbs
( ) . . . My Goals Go to Trail Journals


My Books: The World Outside My Window, AuthorHouse, 2004

Soon to come, Sleepless Nights


Links: Dreams Are Yours To Share
Warriors and Wars
The Moon Also Rises
This Side Of Midnight
The World Outside My Window
Dan Hanosh poemhunter.com
Dan’s Room 2 Write

Copyright © 2007 by Dan Hanosh. All rights reserved.

Technorati Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,


Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments: